OpenGeofiction

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Individual Projects » Yuris: Diary

Yuris: Diary

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Welcome to the diary of Yuris.

Here you can read about everything is happening in Yuris (map | wiki).

Yuriyhlmacof

It has been quite a month... I tried to use JOSM for the first time (now is my favourite mapping tool... eheh), I started mapping Yuris capital, Ordyo City and its neighbour sister, Puntick, (map) and of course, real life (it's evaluation time in my university -_-')...

Currently, besides studying, I'm investing some time in Yuris business relations. When mapping I felt it was to unrelistic to only use Yurin companies. A lot of malls in Portugal have more foreign stores than national brands.

So I've been digging around wiki articles, searching for companies of different areas. (If anyone wants to expand its brands and companies abroad, Yuris is open for business ;) )

For now these are the companies and locations I've expanded to Yuris:
* PetroSphere
        - some gas stations like here and here
        - an HQ, on the  future Central Business District of Ordyo City (map), for the management of PetroSphere activity in Yuris
* Citihotel
        - for now, only in Lenz B. Albano International Airport (map)

Meanwhile, I'm also developing some new logos for Yurin companies that I would like to have feedback from...

Brunö Motors

http://sl.uploads.im/t/WuVOk.png

A company that intends to be one of the largest automakers in the world, with headquarter in Ordyo.

Liv!

http://sj.uploads.im/t/sbDlO.png

The main telecomunications company in Yuris. It also owns the largest movie theatres chain of the country and a large cable tv service.

I will try to bring more details and to develop a wiki page for both soon...

Happy mapping

Yuriyhlmacof

Do you want some Balmi supermarkets in your country

And do you want to do some collaboration between your car company and mine Racc/UCCC

And both your logos look great

ilikemaps wrote:

Do you want some Balmi supermarkets in your country

And do you want to do some collaboration between your car company and mine Racc/UCCC

And both your logos look great

Sure... I'm developing a commercial area in Puntick and I lack in international business... Balmi is welcome... I will do the first supermarket in a while

About the car companies, I'm also looking for brands that could sell the auto market. It would be nice to have one or two Brunö factories spread around the globe. Auleus could be the "HQ" of Brunö activities in the Antarephian continent... I also think I could do something for RACC and/or UCCC in Yuris too. It can be a factory or not...

Update:

Already maped a Balmi here  in Puntick
-- yuriyhlmacof | 17/01/2017 | 21h11 (GMT)

Last edited by yuriyhlmacof (2017-01-17 21:12:35)

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Individual Projects » Yuris: Diary