OpenGeofiction

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » OpenGeofiction » Global Events and Collaboration » Myrcia: International Collaboration


Myrcia: International Collaboration

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

1

There are a number of ways you can interact with Myrcia internationally.

Flights
Myrcia's major airport is Dunwic Flyhthæfen International and on that wiki page you can find a map of current destinations. Myrcia's flag carrier airline is Flyht Myrcia.

I am currently looking for more mid and short-haul destinations from Dunwic in northern and western Uletha.

Embassies
The main diplomatic district of Dunwic is Grosvenor Plæc to request an embassy please post below or message me on OGF.

I will add to this post as time goes on with more collaborative projects.

2

I'd like an embassy there.

3

TheHolyEpicPenguin wrote:

I'd like an embassy there.


Here we go: Gagium Republic Embassy

4

I'd also like an embassy. Doesn't have to be too big though, Abrilleron is quite small and relatively far away.

5

Can Auleus have an embassy although it is not that big and far away

6

_zM wrote:

I'd also like an embassy. Doesn't have to be too big though, Abrilleron is quite small and relatively far away.

ilikemaps wrote:

Can Auleus have an embassy although it is not that big and far away


Since Grosvenor Plæc is getting a bit crowded I've assigned you both embassies in the international district of For Ísl.

Abrilleron Embassy, Midmer Stræt
Auleus Embassy, Midmer Stræt

7

Thanks,  I'll add a embassy in Auleus tommorow

8

I would like an embasie to, although Yuris being on the other side of the planet  -_-'

9

yuriyhlmacof wrote:

I would like an embasie to, although Yuris being on the other side of the planet  -_-'


Yuris Embassy, For Ísl Stræt

10

Hi, I'd like an embassy too for my country Mallyore. For Ísl seems nice. Doesn't have to be big because my country (Mallyore) is relatively small. Thanks in advance!

11

ante44 wrote:

Hi, I'd like an embassy too for my country Mallyore. For Ísl seems nice. Doesn't have to be big because my country (Mallyore) is relatively small. Thanks in advance!


Mallymore Embassy, For Ísl Stræt


You are here » OpenGeofiction » Global Events and Collaboration » Myrcia: International Collaboration